Adam M. Levine, D.O, F.A.C.C, F.S.C.A.I
Dr. Levine is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, and interventional cardiology. He joined the Heart House in 2021. He is a published author and has participated in multiple clinical trials.
- Undergraduate Degree: Bucknell University
- Medical School: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – SOM
- Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – SOM
- Cardiovascular Disease – University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – SOM
- Interventional Cardiology – New York Medical College/Westchester Medical Center
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention
- Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Member, American Heart Association
- Member, American Society of Echocardiology
- Member, New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
Dr. Levine is a Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine of Rowan University. He served as the Medical Director of Cardiac Catheterization at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden, NJ from 2018 to 2021.