George Mark, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Dr. Mark is a double board-certified cardiologist in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. Dr. Mark is an electrophysiologist with a specializes in heart rhythm disorders, known as cardiac arrhythmias. His expertise lies in the minimally invasive treatment of arrhythmia using either implantable devices or using advanced cardiac catheter ablation. He joined The Heart House in 2007.
- Undergraduate Degree: Wesleyan University
- Medical School: Temple University
- Residency: Temple University
- Fellowship: Cardiovascular Diseases & Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology – Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Affiliate member, Heart Rhythm Society
- Camden County Medical Society
- Medical Society of New Jersey
Honors and Awards
- Chief Cardiology Fellow 2005
- Fellow Teaching Award- Finalist 2005
- Delaware Valley Echo Society Fellow Presentation Award 2005
- Sol Sherry Resident Research Award 2002
- Chief Internal Medicine Resident 2002
- Emmanuel G. Weinberger Prize 1999
Dr. Mark has lectured on various cardiovascular and heart rhythm topics and is a published author. He is an investigator for several ongoing clinical trials and has participated in almost a dozen completed studies.
He is licensed to practice in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania and retains privileges at several Southern New Jersey hospitals.