Michael B. Herlich, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Dr. Herlich is board certified in Cardiovascular diseases by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He joined The Heart House in 1994. Dr. Herlich also instructs medical students in his capacity as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine/Cardiology, UMDNJ. He was also a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Temple University Hospital from 1992 to 1996.
- Undergraduate Degree: Muhlenberg College, Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Medical School: Hahnemann Medical University, AOA Honor Society
- Residency: Yale – New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship: Cardiology & Invasive and Interventional Cardiology, Philadelphia Heart Institute
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
Over the course of his career, Dr. Herlich has participated in dozens of clinical trials and has been published in several medical journals and abstracts.
He is licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.