Richard A. Dickstein, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Dr. Dickstein has been practicing with The Heart House since 1994 and is double board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. Between his residency and fellowship, Dr. Dickstein served the United States as a Major in the US Air Force Medical Corps while stationed at Charleston Air Force Base in South Carolina.
- Undergraduate Degree: NYU
- Medical School: University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Internship: Upstate Medical Center
- Residency: Upstate Medical Center
- Fellowship: Cardiology – Upstate Medical Center
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
Dr. Dickstein has participated in dozens of clinical trials during his career and is active in several studies at any given time. He has also been published in several journals and has had his abstracts presented at clinical conferences and scientific sessions. He was Assistant Professor of Medicine, SUNY Upstate Medical Center from 1976-1979. He is licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.