Georges I. Kaddissi, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Dr. Kaddissi is board certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology and joined The Heart House in 2004. He is a published author and has participated in dozens of clinical trials.
- Undergraduate Degree: Central College, Jounieh, Lebanon
- Medical School: Joseph’s University – School of Medicine, Beirut, Lebanon
- Fellowship: Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology – Cooper Hospital – University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, Society of Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions
- Camden County Medical Society
- Medical Society of New Jersey
Dr. Kaddissi is a Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine UMDNJ – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He received the Excellence in Teaching award from Department of Medicine at Cooper Hospital University of Medicine