Gladwyn D. Baptist, MD
Internal Medicine and Cardiology
Dr. Baptist completed his initial medical education in India, came to the USA in 1978, completed his Internal Medicine residency and Cardiology fellowship, and in 1983 joined the staff of Bridgeton Hospital, which evolved over the years into the Inspira Health System. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology. He served for many years in Medical Staff leadership, sings and plays several musical instruments, and is active in the local community as a Rotarian. He loves to teach, and has been involved in local radio and TV public educational programs for many years, in addition to the Inspira Medical Residency program since its inception. Dr. Baptist has been affiliated with the Heart House since 2018.
- Medical School: St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore (now Bengaluru), India
- Internship: St. Martha’s Hospital, Bangalore, India,
- Internal Medicine Residency: United Hospitals Medical Center, Newark, NJ.
- Cardiology Fellowship: Brown University Program in Medicine, Providence, RI
- Hospital and Office consultations and follow up
- EKG’s, Echocardiograms, Stress Testing, Holter (heart) monitoring, Pacemaker testing
- 10 Magnolia Avenue, Bridgeton, NJ 08302
- For Appointments: Call (856) 455-2222