John Costello D.O.
Dr. Costello is a triple board-certified cardiologist in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. Dr. Costello is board-certified in Electrophysiology. Dr. Costello joined The Heart House in 2020. His focus is treating a multitude of heart rhythm disorders including atrial fibrillation, SVT, ventricular tachycardia and PVCs. His expertise includes minimally invasive catheter ablation for arrhythmia as well as device implantation for cardiac rhythm management and treatment of heart failure.
- Undergraduate Degree: Penn State University
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internal Medicine Residency
- Fellowship: Cardiovascular Diseases – Deborah Heart and Lung Center
- Fellowship: Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology – Georgetown/Washington Hospital Center
- Member, American College of Cardiology
- Member, Heart Rhythm Society
Honors and Awards:
- Chief Internal Medicine Resident 2013-2015
- Best of Case Reports, Heart Rhythm Society 2019
He is licensed to practice in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania and retains privileges at several Southern New Jersey hospitals.