Steven D. DaTorre, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Dr. DaTorre is triple board certified in cardiovascular disease, clinical cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm management) and internal medicine. He has practiced with The Heart House since 1998. He is a multi-year award winner of “Best Doctors” by South Jersey Magazine.
- Undergraduate Degree: Rutgers University with Phi Beta Kappa honors
- Medical School: Hahnemann University School, with distinction
- Internship: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship: Cardiology & Clinical Electrophysiology – Barnes Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Internal Medicine 1989
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Disease 1995
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine – Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology 1995
- Member, American Medical Association
- Associate Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Member, Camden County Medical Society
- Member, Medical Society of New Jersey
Dr. DaTorre has held several teaching positions including Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Research & Publications
Dr. DaTorre has significant experience in clinical trials having been an investigator in almost three dozen such studies. He is also a widely-published author in medical journals and has presented extensively at medical meetings throughout his career.
Dr. DaTorre holds office hours at our Elmer, Haddon Heights and Washington Township locations. Please contact our office to schedule an appointment. He also performs procedures at SCA Surgery Center in Mount Laurel.
He is licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Missouri.