Douglas Rheam, DO
Dr. Douglas Rheam is a board-certified cardiologist in interventional cardiology, cardiovascular disease, and internal medicine. Dr. Rheam joined The Heart House in 2023. His focus is treating and preventing coronary artery disease and peripheral vascular disease. His expertise includes endovascular treatment of chronic limb threatening ischemia, peripheral arterial disease, and venous disease.
- Undergraduate Degree: Penn State University
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internal Medicine Residency
- Fellowship: Cardiovascular Diseases – Deborah Heart and Lung Center
- Fellowship: Interventional Cardiology – Deborah Heart and Lung Center
- Endovascular Fellowship: Cardiovascular Institute of the South
He is licensed to practice in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania and retains privileges at several Southern New Jersey hospitals.