Diet, Nutrition & Lifestyle Considerations for Heart Health
Below you’ll find articles and latest research on dietary and nutritional considerations for heart health. Check back often as we will be updating this page as new research and guidance is released.
Diet & Nutrition
- Does A New Study Show That Even Low-to-Moderate Consumption Of Alcohol Increases Cancer And Death?
- What Is Cholesterol and Do We Need It or Not?
- How Proper Hydration Affects Heart Health
- Are New Plant-Based Beef Products Better for Your Heart?
- How Salt Affects More Than Blood Pressure
- How to Best Manage Your Cholesterol
- Eating Breakfast Every Morning May Be Better for Your Heart
- 15 Foods You Should Be Eating to Maximize Heart Health
- Energy Drinks and How They Affect The Heart
- Red Wine, Your Heart and Heart Disease
- The Mediterranean Diet and Heart Health
- National Dietary Guidelines Regarding Cholesterol
- Four Once-Maligned Foods You Should Be Eating
- Why Hydroxychloroquine Is Not Being Recommended For COVID-19 Treatment
- Can You Be Too Young or Too Old for a Catheter Ablation?
- Wearable Technology: How Accurate Is It?
- Coronavirus May Have Significant Effects on The Heart – What Does That Mean for You?
- Protecting Your Heart & Health During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- What to Expect: Nuclear Stress Testing
- Is Heart Failure a Disease?
- Starting an Exercise Program after a Heart Attack
- Are E-Cigarettes Worse for Your Heart Than Traditional Cigarettes?
- How Sleep Can Affect Your Heart Health
- Do Compression Stockings Really Work?
- Is Atrial Fibrillation Really That Bad?
- Ruptured Varicose Veins…A Real Danger?
- Three Ways to Reduce Inflammation and Improve Your Heart Health
- Misconceptions about Stress and Heart Health
- Heart Attacks Affecting Ever-Younger Patients, Especially Women