Facing a heart condition can be a difficult and sometimes frightening process. As you prepare for a heart test, study or procedure, our doctors and nurses at The Heart House will work to provide you with compassionate care. The information below is designed to support you and help you prepare for a heart procedure.
Please read the pre-procedure instructions listed below carefully to ensure your procedure goes as planned. Delay or cancellation of your procedure may occur if the following steps are not followed.
- Cardiac PET/CT Scan Instructions
- Cardiac PET/CT Scan Instructions – Spanish
- Cardiac PET/CT Checklist
- Cardiac PET/CT Checklist – Spanish
- Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test Instructions
- Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test Instructions – Spanish
- Treadmill Nuclear Instructions
- Treadmill Nuclear Instructions – Spanish
- Nuclear Stress Test Check List
- Nuclear Stress Test Check List – Spanish
- Reviewing Instructions & Confirming Nuclear & PET/CT
- Reviewing Instructions & Confirming Nuclear & PET/CT – Spanish
- Muga Scan Instructions
- Muga Scan Instructions – Spanish