Gregg L. Fortino, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Dr. Fortino is a double board certified cardiologist, in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease, that joined The Heart House in 1994.
- Undergraduate Degree: Bucknell University, Cum Laude
- Medical School: Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine. AOA Honor Society
- Residency: Temple University Hospital
- Fellowship: Cardiology – Hahnemann University
- American Medical Association
- Philadelphia Medical Society
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
Dr. Fortino participates in several clinical trials at any given time and has completed over three dozen studies during his career. He has privileges at four hospitals in Southern New Jersey.
He is licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania