Sanford J. Gips, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.S.C.A.I.
Dr. Gips is triple board certified in cardiovascular disease, internal medicine and interventional cardiology and has practiced with The Heart House since 2001. Dr. Gips is one of our highly experienced vein experts, at our Haddon Heights, Marlton, Washington Township or Vineland offices. He performs outpatient procedures in our Marlton and Vineland offices. He also educates medical students as a Clinical Assistant Professor Department of Medicine, UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Michigan, Magna Cum Laude
- Medical School: The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, AOA Honor Society, Upjohn Award for Clinical Excellence
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship: Interventional Cardiology & Cardiology – Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Member, American College of Physicians
Dr. Gips has been published on various topics in cardiology and has participated in, or is currently participating in, almost four-dozen clinical trials. He is licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and holds privileges at several hospitals throughout Southern New Jersey.