Scott Fertels, D.O., F.A.C.C.
Dr. Fertels joined The Heart House in 2001 and is currently the coordinating administrator of our External Enhanced Counter Pulsation (EECP) program. He is double board certified in Cardiovascular disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Undergraduate Degree: Ithaca College, Drexel University
- Medical School: University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- Internship: Union Hospital
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson University
- Fellowship: Interventional & Cardiology – Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Camden County Medical Society Executive Committee
- Medical Society of New Jersey
Dr. Fertels is an investigator on several ongoing clinical trials and has completed over two dozen studies in the past. He has been widely published in clinical journals and his work has been showcased at medical conferences around the world.