Steven M. Cohn, M.D.
Dr. Cohn began his medical career in the ER, caring for emergent medical situations. He has focused on his cardiology specialty since 1991 and joined The Heart House in 2016. Dr. Cohn sees patients for a wide range of cardiovascular issues and is fellowship trained in Nuclear Cardiology and Echocardiography.
- Undergraduate Degree: Temple University
- Medical School: at Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara (UAG), University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Internship: Internal Medicine – Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Residency: Internal Medicine – Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Fellowship: Cardiology – Episcopal Hospital
Common Procedures Performed
- Cardiac stress testing
- Electrocardiogram / EKG
Dr. Cohn places special value on his time and interaction with patients. He is dedicated to seeing his patients himself and spending the time required to offer an accurate diagnosis and appropriate guidance to the patients that put their trust in him.