Jeffrey O. Ogbara, MD, F.A.C.C.
Dr. Ogbara is triple board certified in cardiovascular disease, internal medicine and interventional cardiology. He joined The Heart House in 2014.
- Undergraduate Degree: Brown University
- Medical School: Brown Alpert Medical School
- Internship: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Residency: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Cardiovascular Diseases & Intrventional Cardiology – Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Member of American College of Cardiology
- Penn Cardiovascular Institute Affiliate Member
Dr. Ogbara has presented extensively on a wide range of cardiovascular topics. He has also been published in several journals. He is currently an investigator for the SIMPLICITY HTN-3 clinical study to evaluate the effectiveness of renal denervation for people with uncontrolled hypertension.
He is licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and hold privileges at five local hospitals.