Mitchell C. Rosenberg, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Mitchell C. Rosenberg MD, FACC, office and hospital cardiologist, is a Clinical Professor of Medicine (Rowan-SOM), Chief of Cardiology for Jefferson Health NJ, and has been with The Heart House since 1987.
He is skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of chest pain, palpitations, syncope (faint), hypertension, abnormalities of EKG (ecg or electrocardiogram), heart murmur, shortness of breath, CHF (congestive heart failure), cholesterol issues and hypertension.
- Undergraduate: Brown University
- Medical School: Brown University
- Fellowship: Cardiology & Cardiac Catheterization and Coronary Angioplasty – Presbyterian – University of Pennsylvania Medical Center.
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, Camden County Medical Society & American College of Cardiology
- Clinical Professor of Medicine, Rowan-SOM
Hobbies include jazz composition and medical technology innovation with a patented system designed to reduce hospital-acquired infections.