Steven A. Levi, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Dr. Levi is double board certified in cardiovascular disease and clinical cardiac electrophysiology. He joined The Heart House in 2002. He is an Assistant Professor of Medicine Robert Wood Johnson, CUMC and the Director of Electrophysiology at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center. He specializes in the treatment of heart rhythm disorders including Atrial Fibrillation or Afib using cardiac catheter ablation.
- Undergraduate Degree: SUNY at Albany, Magna Cum Laude
- Medical School: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship: Cardiology & Electrophysiology – Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Member, Heart Rhythm Society
Dr. Levi is participating or has participated in over two dozen clinical trials.
He is licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania